Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

saturday...sunday

saturday....

i stopped in seattle on my way to portland to break up the trip. had a nice dinner with my friend brenda starr then went to go dance. it was a special night in seattle with the killer diller ball.

ran into a gaggle of santas and a few elves in downtown seattle...the americans really know how to do christmas


here is a link if you want to see one of the performances of lucy and leo a local vancouver team doing Charleston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji8mAe-3bU

if anyone is wondering why i go to seattle so much...check out the energy at in this video of a jam circle from this weekend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpI0T3eOp04

:)


sunday....Portland art search

Well I made it to Portland! I bought some art...and thinking about buying more.

I saw a piece in upper playground that I loved...I just have to decide if its lots of US$$ love.... Its by three artists for nyc who call themselves faile.

Anyway I will go dancing tonight and then sleep on it.

Art seems to be everywhere in Portland. I'm sitting in a coffee shop right now and they are putting art up. I think I came to the right place in my search...the only thing is...it could prove expensive!

taqueria nueve in portland that g and i went to before..and i wanted to go to again. took me awhile but i found it again..awesome tacos


update on the art....i bought the faile piece...pics to come..i have to unpack it!


:)

No comments: