Search This Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2006

my break out from camp...



today i needed a break. it started with a massage in the morning on my tired legs....then a little outing to suburbia USA.

wow....a little culture shock i wasn't really ready for. it was a sea of seemingly never ending strip malls and fast food joints. i went to krispy kreame...never been there before. bought myself some food i recognised in the biggest grocery store i have ever been to and the bank. the whole thing took a little longer than expected. got back to camp in time for my afternoon classes...so all was fine.


my legs feel much better which is great.

managed to get a pic posted...may try some more...

here is a taste from cabaret last night....two of our teachers doing some amazing tap. chazz (on the left) mitres from sweden (right)... chazz is in his 70's and still kills us all in class


:)

1 comment:

your favorite idiot said...

them donuts is good....sounds lke you're having fun.

g. xo