Search This Blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

who put led in my dance shoes..

i’m trying to remember why i decided to do this to myself! oh ya...it’s fun!

i think i have a thing about pushing myself to the limit. it can feel great...if your ready for it. unfortunately this time i wasn’t ready for it. i started the week of with a cold. now i’m sore....real sore. i still have a cold and i’m also getting tummy issues b/c i’m eating mystery food.

it’s fun anyway. i’m taking naps and skipping some classes...which is unlike me...but it helps.

today was an easier day and tonight is cabaret night. i did it last time...so this time i’m just going to relax and watch others make a fool of themselves. that should be fun.

tonight i will dream of my warm comfy bed and a hot bath.

:)

i think pics will have to wait till i get back....

No comments: