Search This Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2006

xmas comes early

i went and bought myself a few things today...a few things i needed. including this handy dandy new blackberry. it's much smaller and has more fetures than my other one..including a camera! i haven't quite figured it all out yet. looks like i have to re input alot of my info...which sucks the big one. oh well...


i also bought a couple of pairs of lululemon pants...i know...but they are good for exercising. i got them for dance camp. you’re not going to be seeing me wear them out in public anytime soon...i promise you that! now i have to hem them.

tomorrow is xmas eve. i’m trying to find people to go to the sing a long at the railway club with me. no luck yet...but still trying. i guess i will also be packing for swing out north west!! yippy...i’m pretty excited about that!

oh and breakfast with brent at the king head...which is my new sunday morning ritual. one i will keep up in the new year i think.

:)

No comments: