Search This Blog

Sunday, April 23, 2006

easy sunday

Today was a nice easy sunday.

It was another gorgeous day. Went for a long drive to Bellingham with Garnet, to look at the honda element and do a little shopping. Spring has definitely sprung. Even the garage sales were going full force. I bought a CD for $9 and had a borrito. Now the boritto is expanding in my tummy....oh....well.

i’m gonna have a nap and maybe go dancing later..i don’t know. I might just stay in. I had some awesome dances last night. It may just tide me over till i go to St Louis this thurs!!! Can’t wait!

:)

2 comments:

your favorite idiot said...

hey lady...if yer gonna eat them, you gotta know how to spell 'em... burrito...

thanks for coming...nice day all around...

g.

domesticallydisabled said...

i can't spell! thanx G for the burrito.