Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Life is about taking chances

hmmm.....don't know if I will ever give anyone this address...but it seems like a good idea to try writing some stuff down.

I can't wait for this week to be over. it's been a weird one.

I went to see sean and the dogs after work...i got off early, the sun was still up...it seemed like a good idea. i miss the dogs.

Sean...sean was so angry. Don't know why....but it brought back memories...bad ones...reminded of one of the many reasons I left. I felt sad for him...as he yelled at me standing in the yard, the words bouncing off me...for the most part. ok...i'm strong. but it doesn't mean that i don't feel the hurt. sometimes i think people don't get that.

i hope he gets help someday. I don"t think he's mad a me...i think he's mad at life... which i understand...all to well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I was reading random blogs and I came across yours. *hugs* I hope you don't feel to hurt, and I hope everything works out for the best.

your favorite idiot said...

head up little camper...