Search This Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter

last night I dreamt I went to a play. I parked my car...it was in a bad part of town. I was wearing heals. For some reason I parked far from the theatre and was a little scared, but it was fine.

A friend of mine was in the play...not sure who. When I arrived, I realised that Sean, Tara and all their friends...(who use to be my friends) were there. They were all sitting together... looked over at me as i came in. One asked me what i was doing there.

I went to find my chair-- a lone chair in an isle all by itself. I watched the play. For some reason i kept getting out of my chair, maybe my view was obstructed. Always when i would come back someone would be in in! The last person wouldn't get out and we had a fight about it. One of my friends finally came over to say hi....I went to hug her, but arms were cut off!

...food came by and it was all half eaten and not looking too appetising.

That was the whole dream.

Don’t know exactly what it means but have an idea. I’m probably having it now b/c it’s easter. Not that I celebrate easter...but I think I might stinging an little from the memory of last Thanksgiving.

Dreams have a way of bringing up things that you didn’t even know were bothering you.
:)

No comments: