Search This Blog

Friday, April 21, 2006

Skype me!

I didn’t really do much today..So I suppose I still have the post show blues. Just planned my trip(s), dyed a few tops, pretended to clean my apt...that sorta stuff....

One thing I did do though was talk to my friend Roger in Zurich on Skype. We were catching up and making travel plans---i’m going to visit Roger in late may...can’t wait, I miss hanging out with him.

---Anyhoo... Skype is great! You can talk to people all over the world for free!! The sound is good, if you have headphones...not as good without. It sounds like the person is sitting next to you. I just use the headphones I got with my ipod. I have a few friends on it but would love to get more. It really is free free free...you can use it on mac or pc’s.

so, try it...skype.com

I’m trying not to become completely nocturnal, so I guess I should go to bed soon...goodnight.

:)

No comments: