Search This Blog

Sunday, April 09, 2006

psychic network

it's been an odd and emotional week. ....for sure. Glad it's over...although it did have some great high pionts.... (i won't go into the details... ;)

Anyway....today I went to my lock up to take out garbage i've been paying to store for a year+++. Garnet helped me which was sweet...i probably would have blown it off he he hadn't. He calls me... psychic network. He might have something there.

I came across a diary from when i was pregnant with Tessah...and a little bit afterward.
wow...it’s weird how you remember things. I was shocked at some of the things i had written. The way i wrote and the dreams i had...it sounds like I knew somehow..... what was in store.

I remembered the dreams....the’re hard to forget. I remember telling the midwife about them and she saying it was normal to have fear dreams and everything was fine.....that’s NOT what these were. i wish.

One was really strange. I remember it clearly....it wasn’t a dream at all really.....i can picture it in my mind.

A round wood table with a glass in the centre. an empty room....and someone ( i can't see) saying to me clearly and calmly. "Jojo jojo you have to let her go. She was in prison for a long time and needs to be free now."

....that was it. I remember waking up and telling myself that it didn’t mean anything. But as i read this diary i realise that i sorta know that that wasn’t true.


you know what??
I think this writting thing is good.
i feel ok....i really do. :)

1 comment:

your favorite idiot said...

i'm happy to help you whenever i can...

g xo