Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2006

the only reason i got up to today was b/c i had to pee.

the life of a film gal on hiatus:

When I awoke today i could here the rain...which usually would suck...but today it seemed ok.
I put the kettle on, checked Emails, chatted on msn a bit.... took a shower, drank tea... that sorta stuff.

I had booked an Aveda body scrub for today. That'’s when they rub nice smelling salts all over you to get all the dead skin off and get your blood going again and then massage--just as nice smelling-- cream on you....I picked peppermint salts...Thought it would be good for me...It was yummmy.....

After that I went to Prado for coffee and a muffin...Sean use to say i could fill a completely dead restaurant in 15mins. That happened today at Prado...i guess i still have it! ....I have odd talents!

Ok...I did to do some productive things today....I did laundry...well... I was out of clothes.....and a charming man is spoiling me with dinner at Vigs tonight!

life is tough...... :)

No comments: