Search This Blog

Monday, April 24, 2006

you will never know....

You just never know what’s going on with peoples lives until you’ve lived them.....

well, since you can never live them...

I like to think I care about what’s going on in peoples lives my family and friends anyway. But I don’t pretend to understand them. I don’t. No one does. Every one has their own truths and experiences.

I will never forget. Going to one of the many therapists after Tessah Died. One actually said to me...”I think your depressed”....No shit! My daughter just died! I wonder were and how long she had to study in order to come to that conclusion? She wanted us to take drugs. Sure...take the drugs and you’ll just forget right? The only problem is the drugs were off. Take more maybe???


Don’t try to understand me and I promise I won’t try to understand you....just love me!
Deal?

:)

No comments: