Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

...like a big bowl of jello

There is this thing that happens when you work in film..for those who don'’t know. I call it the post show hangover. When it hits you...you just dont want to do anything for a bit. I think it comes for going and going for so long. Your body just says...that'’s it...your not doing anything for a bit! Usually it is accompanied by a cold or the flu. I just have allergies ....so that'’s not too bad.

Yesterday i went for a massage...wow..i'’ve been seeing Vicky for about 10years now. She's the most amazing, intuitive massage therapist i'’ve ever seen. I don'’t have to tell her anything...she just knows what to do. So when i came in and told her I actually felt pretty good...just need some relaxation...I think she took it as a challenge! I'm wiped...and feeling like a big bowl of jello!! I came back here afterwards and went back to bed for a good two hours. Puttered around the house for the rest of the day....went to bed early...slept another 10hrs!

Now I'’m in my robe on my 2nd pot of tea. Answered lots of emails, burnt some cd’s....etc.

I just can'’t seem to leave my house right now! I guess i'’m liking it here...even though it's a mess...oh well. It's kinda fun just hanging with yourself for awhile.

:)

No comments: