Search This Blog

Friday, April 21, 2006

gypsy spirit....

I did it!! I booked all my trips. I’m on holidays so the gypsy blood in me is raring to go travelling..and dancing!!

Here are the details, just in case people are interested;

St Louis--april 27-may 1st... for a 3 day blues dancing workshop and a little touristy stuff.

London--may 11th-may 18th...b/c i can and i love it there...and I probably will do some swing dancing there also!...oh ya and i’ll see Simon and if i’m lucky my lovely niece and nephew.

Paris--may 18th-may 22nd....To see my long lost friend Kim!! Remember Kim from Tokyo?? Some of you will. Well, i finally found her again and she’s been hiding in Paris for the last 8years doing the starving artist thing.

Zurich---may 24th -may 29th...to visit my good friend Roger, dance and see the sights of Zurich!

oh........and one more thing! I didn’t tell anyone i was doing this one----

Halifax--Aug 11th-Aug 15th---for Dads 80th...WOW....now none of us can complain we are old! hehe (sorry dad couldn't resist)

:)

No comments: