Search This Blog

Saturday, April 15, 2006

what do lindyhoppers do to relax? Go salsa dancing of course

So it was Annes idea to go salsa dancing at the polish community centre...and you know me i’m a dance slut...any kinda dancing and i’ll do it!!...ok maybe not any kind..well...depending on the audience! Enough of that....hehe

Anyway, I didn’t relish the thought of having to wait the regular salsa guys to ask me to dance.....so I got on my phone and started calling up all my swing dancing buddies to get a few more guys and gals together.

I met Anne before hand for a nice dinner and chin wag, at Monsoon on Main st. It was nice ...lately we talk alot on the phone a lot, but not so much in person.... we’re both so busy.

It was a quiet night at salsa but still fun. I pretty much only danced with Jordan the whole night. We made up our own version of the dance----we called ---swalsa! Hey....it might catch on...ok..maybe not.

No comments: