Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

the odd little girl who played in the graveyard

When you look around you and think every one else is strange....does that mean you are the strange one?

Do you have the sudden urge when in walmart... to run out screaming?

Do you hate seemingly well adjusted/happy people?

Doe’s it seem sometimes that you accidentally landed on the wrong planet?

OK...I know i come from a not so normal family... eccentric we call it--- being middle class and British. That’s fine....we like it...wouldn’t have it any other way.

I don’t always reveal my oddness. (I don’t think i could function in the world if i did.... Although, the older I get the more “myself “ I seem to become.) I think that’s why i’ve always been choosy about my friends. The’re usually just as odd or odder (is that a word?) than me. Usually the people that others just don’t get.

...and the two loves i’ve had in my life....well...admit it.... you aren’t the most normal guys on the planet!!

***I hope everyone realises that I mean all of this in a very loveable--- wouldn’t want you any other way.....kinda way***

from the odd little girl who used to play in a graveyard.. :)

No comments: