Search This Blog

Sunday, May 28, 2006

city of fountains

so it's my last night in zurich. took it kinda easy today. my poor little body was a bit sore after yesterdays craziness. i went by some of the fountains we took photos at to see if my dance shoes were there...but they weren't. there was a old clothing donation box at one of the places we stopped....maybe that's where they ended up....that would be funny if my dance shoes ended up on the selves of the local charity shop. wonder what a really used pair for lindy shoes go for in swiss francs?? probably more than i paid....

anyway...this evening we went for dinner at a nice indian restaurant...took a few more fountain pics.... then home....and tomorrow will be home...my home. two flights...zurich london then london vancouver....i will sleep alot.
:)
more fountains...




1 comment:

your favorite idiot said...

see ya soon kid...

g. xo