Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fort Worth..Texas

blues outdoors in St Louis




I like people watching. And the airport in fort worth Texas is a great place to
do it! You see some funny sites for sure.

I had some time to kill before my flight to st Louis, so I got myself a starpukes and a snack....poped my ipod on and started watching the show?

My gate was situated next to security so that kept me entertained for awhile. They had People taking their shoes and belts off and unpacking hand luggage in the interest of defending the nation....then left to out them selves back together before they run to catch there plane. I saw them make a women in a
wheelchair take her shoes off. She was almost too fat to bend down and do it herself. A man had So much stuff in his carry on .....I got scared for him he would never get it all back in. he was getting real red in the face.

I like to look at the people and wonder where they are going what they do what there deal is. People wear more colour in Dallas for sure. Not good looking sorts I'm afraid...but some good characters for sure.

Oops my planes gonna board cheers!

omg!!.... characters! I spoke too soon about characters...St Louis ... Jesus... now we're talking characters!

Yes truth is stranger than fiction. If I Dressed people like that for a show they would say get real...but that's how people dress.

more adventures in St Louis to come...

No comments: