Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

clearing the board

worker peels old poster up in zurich main train station....

....it reminds me of my life right now, for some reason.
shit there’s the train...

ok....so i’m here i am in zurich airport. my bag full of swiss chocolate, danish vodka and a few other odds and sods. i’ve had some time to kill here. the airports quite nice. lots of shops...no real restaurant though. apparently they make more money on the shopping then the flights...

my flight was delayed for an undetermined amount of time, so they booked me on another flight....hopefully this works. there are only so many flights to vancouver from heathrow a day... so if i miss my connection i am royally fucked! hopefully that won’t happen..trying to be positive.

i’ll check in again when i’m at heathrow...if i get there...knock on wood.

ok....i ran to the flight at heathrow and made it just in time to board. the flight was full and i got an isle..which in a way was ok..easy to get up...don’t know what i did on flights pre ipod...it’s my travel buddy now.

ok buckle up, it's off to the land of yoga and hiking gear as casual wear....hippies....and hollywood north...
HAAA>>> help me...

ok..let's go for sushi...

:)

No comments: