Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

St. Louis...pics...


the arch...


blues competition...if you have good eyes you'll see me sitting on the floor



i'm dancing in the background...in the blue shirt


my hosts Val & Dan...I don't know who the girl int he red tshirt is


The fabulous Steven and Virginie...


Scott from Ottawa dancing with Karen from Portland


solo blues competition...or just some people acting crazy?


dirty boy jam...yes straight guys dance together...and it's hot!

Life is slow in at Louis...you can't be in a rush...you just have to listen to the leaves blowing in the wind as you wait. I didn't know I missed that sound...you don't hear it much in BC. I waited for alot of cabs in St Louis...and i’m not always patient ..but i guess that’s something i need to learn.

Here are some pics from my trip... basically i danced...ate..slept a bit...danced some more. The people of st louis are fantastic. There is a real southern feeling to them....polite, well dressed although sometimes odd taste... you could tell they really care how they present themselves. People say hi to you as you walk down the street...it’s nice.

:)

No comments: