Search This Blog

Sunday, May 07, 2006

dessert...


garnet and me at the vancouver marathon this morning...nice hat...

Well...it looks like I may have found a place..two places actually.

There is a place in my building that’s for rent, on the north side one floor up. Beautiful view of the mountains and water, air conditioning ...set up nice, oak floors..except it’s yellow but that can change.

The other place i decided against. The landlord turned out to be a bit of an asshole..so i guess i dodged a bit of a bullet there.

Tonight I’m making Garnet dinner. Proving to him once more that i can cook. This time an indian chicken curry...last time it was tai curry. hmmm... so I guess I’m only proving i can cook curry.

Oh well...hope he’s not dating me for the cooking skills otherwise I’m really be in trouble!!

Maybe I should make dessert this time....

No comments: